Want unique gifts and a shopping experience unlike any other? Mark your calendar for the City of Santa Clarita’s 26th annual two-day Fine Craft Show. The FREE, outdoor event features more than fifty artists’ booths with high-quality, original and Made-in-USA crafts for any budget just in time for the holiday season.
Spend the autumn day browsing hand-crafted jewelry, paintings, pottery, woodwork, ceramics and so much more. Scrumptious food trucks and live music will be enjoyed by all who join this holiday shopping tradition.
Thank you for your interest in participating as a 2017 Fine Craft Show vendor which will be held on Saturday, November 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, November 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. This is a great opportunity to showcase your handmade or hand-embellished items to the Santa Clarita community just in time for the holiday shopping season. Please read below the requirements for being a vendor.
Please see the bottom of this page to access the online or hard copy application
*Application deadline: Friday, October 13, 2017
10' x 10' space is $150
Power use is $25
Requests for corner spaces are $50 extra
*Payment deadline: Friday, October 27, 2017
SET-UP TIME: Vendors can begin set up on Friday, November 17 (noon to 6 pm), or Saturday, November 18 (at 6:00 am).
Security will be on site overnight on Friday and Saturday (5 pm to 7 am).
- The Fine Craft Show accepts products that are handmade or hand-embellished by the vendor. (Non-handmade component pieces, i.e., stones in jewelry, hardware, frames and such, are acceptable)
- Upon approval, a small percentage of alternate items may be permitted, but must be listed on the application.
- Mass produced or commercial products are NOT eligible.
- Layout and presentation of the park are based on the needs of the Fine Craft Show.
- Event Staff will evaluate all booths and contents to ensure product quality, presentation, and fulfillment of the handmade requirement. Ability to participate in future Shows is contingent upon this factor, and if not in compliance, you may be asked to breakdown and leave the show.
- Vendor space is open to fine arts, fine crafts, photography, and select unique gift items.
- This is a juried show. Vendors must submit at least four (4) color photos or high quality color photocopies of their work. These four (4) photos must include: one photo of your booth/display; one or more photo(s) of your handmade product(s); and one photo of you making your product. Photos will not be returned. Please do not mark “on file” or “previously submitted.”
- Incomplete applications will be returned.
- You MUST supply a current resale number. To obtain a R/S number at no cost, call the State Board of Equalization at 1-800-400-7115.
- Vendors are encouraged to begin set up on Friday, November 17 from noon to 6 p.m. Space assignment and set up will also be Saturday, November 18 at 6:00 a.m. Booths must be completely set up by Saturday at 9 a.m. Security will be on site overnight on Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Vendors must obtain all permits required for food sales and preparation from the County of Los Angeles, Department of Health Services, no less than one month prior to the Show. Health requirements for food stands, health permits, and sales permits must be met at all times and made available for inspection if required. L.A. County Dept. of Health Services - Santa Clarita office: (661) 287-7000. Food vendors must submit a photo of their booth. Booth size is 10'x10' for each application fee of $150. Corner space requests are $50 more. “Extra space” beyond one foot on each neighboring side of the booth may be considered as an additional chargeable booth space.
Vendors will receive additional information including parking instructions two weeks prior to the Show. This information will be sent via email or postal mail only if you do not have email. Vendors may unload from valid parking areas on Lyons Ave. or in the small lot on Avenida Rotella. Immediately after unloading, vehicles must be moved to one of the side streets or parking lots off Lyons Ave. Please be considerate and allow parking on Lyons Ave. to be utilized on the weekend by Show patrons. We will provide you with a map of available parking areas. The City of Santa Clarita is not responsible for ticketing or citations given to vendors parked in designated No Stopping/No Parking Zones.
All spaces are approximately, but not less than, 10 feet wide x 10 feet deep. Vendors must provide their own supplies, including chairs, tables, canopies, weights and/or stakes, etc. Floor-length table coverings are required. Displays must be clean, orderly, and professional. Any back stock, boxes, packing materials, bags, etc., are to be out of sight at all times. We encourage you to have side and front walls or the ability to cover up merchandise overnight.
Vendor Coordinator: Arts and Events Division