The City of Santa Clarita Family Education Program’s FREE parenting classes and workshops offer community members a combination of education, resources, parental skill development, encouragement, and support. This program is provided in collaboration with College of the Canyons Foster and Kinship Care Education Program. The Family Education instructors are Professionals: Doctors, Licensed Therapists, Counselors, and Family Educators.
Family Education Resources and Links
- Child Care Referral Services
- Specialized Guidance, Counseling, and Support Groups
- Special Needs Services
- Youth Leadership Services
- Contract for Life Between Parent/Adult and Teen
- It's After 10 p.m.: Do you Know Where your Children Are?
- STTOP - Sheriff's Teen Traffic Offender Program
- Parents: The Anti-Drug
- Stop Medicine Abuse – Resources
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org