The Traffic and Transportation Planning Division of the Department of Public Works is responsible for improving the City's traffic and circulation patterns and for developing plans to address the City's long-range traffic circulation needs.
For more information about the Traffic and Transportation Planning, call (661) 286-4061 or to submit comments and requests please use the City's Resident Service Center.
- Bridge and Thoroughfare Districts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Report Traffic Signal and Street Light Malfunctions
- Santa Clarita Transit
- Speed Hump/Cushion Program
- Speed Limit Maps
- Santa Clarita Valley Routes to Schools
- Traffic Signal Battery Backup Locations
- Trails and Paseos
- Walking and Biking in Santa Clarita