The following is the recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, April 25, 2017:
Highlights of action taken include:
- Named April as Autism Awareness Month.
- Recognized as a Tree City USA Community for the 27th consecutive year.
- Adopted the Legislative Committee’s recommendation to support Senate Bill 34 (Bates).
- Adopted the Legislative Committee’s recommendation to oppose Senate Bill 35 (Wiener) and Senate Bill 649 (Hueso).
- Approved the City of Santa Clarita’s Transit 2017 Title VI Program.
View the entire agenda from the April 25, 2017 meeting.
Approved Meeting Minutes can be accessed here once available.
A Budget Study Session will be held on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in the Century Room at City Hall.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.
Previous Council Meeting Recaps
Adjournments in Memoriam